Friday 23 December 2011

Angela's Table Runner

Are you ready for Christmas? I'm not but Angela is. Look at her lovely Thea & Sami table runner. Custom-made from our Marguerite printed linen to fit her beautiful Rustic 3m long table.

Now why don't I have time to make my own table runner for our beloved Jimmy Possum table? I'm so motivated by Angela's snapshot that I think I will today. I'll be in the Studio Shop and don't expect it to be too busy.

But do pop in if you're around and would like to say hello and I'll make you a cuppa. We're located at Unit 1, 6 Jones Road, Capalaba (Birkdale). Open from 10.00 - 4.00 pm.

2 comments:

Bigprint Little said...

Looks great! And it sounds like the perfect time to whip one up.
Just wanted to wish you and the family a lovely christmas and holiday break (you are taking a small break Thea aren't you?!?)
I've really enjoyed reading your blog this year Thea and look forward to more in 2012.
Merry Christmas!
Allison xx

Le said...

Merry and bright holidays to you dear Thea - hope you get a wee break prior to 2012 - best le xox

Related Posts with Thumbnails