Tuesday 9 August 2011

Our Sale Continues

I can't believe that 3 days have passed since my last blog post. I've been working far too hard and by Sunday, I was totally worn out but I had to drive to the airport twice. Once to pick up the husband returning from his leg operation (more on that later) and then again to pick up kids flying in from Melbourne.

New things are coming so discontinued products, such as these hand-printed organic cotton cushions, have been added to our SALES PAGE so don't forget to keep checking for updates.

We had almost run out of our natural linen fabric so I'm relieved that a new batch is finally ready to ship from Europe. It's especially woven for us and pre-washed and pre-shrunk. 200 metres arriving next week should keep us going for a while and we will have a lot of screen-printing to catch up with!

If you want to see how we do it, you are invited to attend our OPEN STUDIO on Saturday, 20th August. Details are on our Events Page. I hope to see you there!

2 comments:

Calico Child said...

Oh no I thought all was good with the leg :( I bet your all a buzz with that fabric coming Thea happy screen printing if it wasn't for Joshua's birthday I would have got a flight down hope it goes well x

beachvintage.com said...

Oh Thea, cant wait for an update on hubby. Hope all is well.

Related Posts with Thumbnails